LX Sit Stand Wall Mount

LX Sit Stand Wall Mount

Postby George » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:58 am

Hi, I've just bought one of these and have been thoroughly impressed so far, but I have a minor issue and wondered if there is anything that can be done, or whether it is simply a flaw in the design.
I use it in a variety of configurations but have found that the rotation mechanism is lacking. I regularly fold it up and out of the way and in doing so have to put it into portrait mode, however when it's in portrait mode it slowly rotates round and settles at an angle somewhere between portrait and landscape. I do not want to lock the screen in place, I simply want to use it frequently in both modes. Is there a way to tighten the rotation mechanism?

For info: I have a 23 inch touchscreen monitor mounted on it, which weighs around 5kg. And the position of the mounting plate itself is not in the middle of the screen, it is a few inches away from the top.

Any advice/suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks
George

Re: LX Sit Stand Wall Mount

Postby ErgoJustin » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:03 am

Hello George,

Unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done. You can lock the display in either portrait or landscape mode, but the tension cannot be changed.

Sincerely,
Justin
ErgoJustin

Return to Wall Mounts