Lx sit stand wall mount, issue

Lx sit stand wall mount, issue

Postby aya » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:47 am

Hello,

I'm have some problem with equipment.
I'm try to lock rotation so display will be always in landscape mode.
But here where is problem comes, when i'm lock rotation display position is not even at all.
And it change its level on last part(180) rotation all the time.
I'm attach photos it better look then explain on words.

Level tool used on photos is always in same position(lays on VESA mount screws).
Only rotated part is last part, so not tilt neither orientation.
Level tool supposed stay same cos we change position in left right, not horizontal or some such.
So is there some suggestions what to do? Or i'm missed or done some wrong?

Sorry if i'm unclear, English not my native language.

Thank you,
aya
Attachments
WP_20150718_18_45_04_Pro.jpg
Left slight align
WP_20150718_18_45_35_Pro.jpg
Right side rotate
WP_20150718_18_45_18_Pro.jpg
Straight align level in middle as supposed
aya

Re: Lx sit stand wall mount, issue

Postby ErgoJustin » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:44 am

Hi aya,

So that we can look more into this for you, can you reply with a link to the product page that you are speaking of, or part number? There are a few LX sit-stand wall mounts, and we want to ensure we have the correct one.

Best regards,
Justin
ErgoJustin

Postby aya » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:02 pm

Hi Justin,

Part number: 45-353-026
Link: http://www.ergotron.com/ProductsDetails ... fault.aspx
Equipment buyed from local reseller(official one).
Link to local reseller: http://www.kronservise.ru/goods/1689.html

Mount is to concrete wall according to instruction.

Thank you,
aya
aya

Postby ErgoJustin » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:19 am

Good morning aya,

From what you describe, it appears that the product is performing the way that it should. The LX arm moves in several locations, so portrait/landscape acts to level the screen when other rotation points are turned away from the center. If you want to turn the screen left/right, you need to remove the locking screw on the portrait/landscape position.

Best regards,
Justin
ErgoJustin

Postby aya » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:44 am

Hello Justin,

Oh so all as supposed :)
So there really no way to lock landscape/portrait but have it without skew on rotation?
Is that one point moves freely and give that skew, so landscape/portrait used as compensation?

Thank you,
aya
aya

Postby ErgoJustin » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:58 am

Hi aya,

If you do not want your TV/Monitor to rotate all all, you can stop rotation by inseting the set screw, as pictured below:

lx wall mount.PNG

Best regards,
Justin
ErgoJustin

Postby J16B » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:49 pm

First I would like to thank Aya for providing the clear documentation of the issue. I noticed the exact same problem after installing the same wall mount for my TV.

When I rotate the the joint at the wall mount the TV stays horizontal from left to right. The same happens when I rotate the middle joint. The TV stays in it's horizontal position.

But when I turn the TV from left to right the TV doesn't stay horizontal and does exactly what the pictures show. This is quite annoying.

I don't really see how locking the rotation stops this issue. On the contrary, it will make things worse because I can no longer correct it to a horizontal position the when the joint at the TV as not straight. I tried during installation.

The problem seem to stem from the metal (black) stub, to which the TV mount is connected, being tilted slightly upwards. I cannot find a way to adjust this.

I would have expected the black metal stub to be horizontal as well. Then this issue would not exist in my view. However the position of the stub is kept perfectly the same by the double hinged arm mechanism and I see no way to adjust it.

The LX arm moves in several locations, so portrait/landscape acts to level the screen when other rotation points are turned away from the center.

I don't really understand how this should work. There are 3 joins that can turn in the horizontal plane. 2 of them keep the TV in the horizontal plane when rotating. The third one actually rotates the TV over a tilted plane?

I really like the quality of the product, I could recommend it to anyone except for this issue.
J16B

Return to Wall Mounts