Technical Specs

Technical Specs

Postby nadak » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:48 am

Dears,

I need to know some technical information about below two models:

IDGPSV42-3341-3 StyleView Cart with LCD Pivot, SLA Powered, 4 Drawers
IDGPSV42-3361-3 StyleView Cart with LCD Pivot, SLA Powered, 6 Drawers

1. Battery: how long it last, lifetime cycle, is it has Power UPS on it
2. What is brand model of UPS in these models, and what is connection type is it inline or online?
3. The Power is AC/DC or just AC or DC? Please clarify
4. How its height adjustment mechanism? Is it hydraulic or electrical?
5. How Many Parts (Components) in the cart?
6. I need list of references are using these carts specially in USA if possible
7. Regarding sterilization of the cart, I need to know can we sterilize it and what is the material than we can use?
nadak

Re: Technical Specs

Postby steveA » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:41 am

Nadak,
I'll answer some questions off the top of my head and then get back with more answers later...

3. The Power is AC/DC or just AC or DC? Please clarify

Our StyleView carts provide AC power only.

4. How its height adjustment mechanism? Is it hydraulic or electrical?

It's neither. The lift engine uses our patented CF technology, which is a sort of pulley-tension mechanism. It is much more reliable/durable than hydraulic lifts and requires less user-force to complete an adjustment too. Compared to electrical lift engines, CF is much more economical and has the advantage of producing instantaneous adjustments, meaning you won't be standing around waiting for the cart to change height-positions.

7. Regarding sterilization of the cart, I need to know can we sterilize it and what is the material than we can use?

Here is a PDF document about Cleaning Recommendations.
steveA
Ergotron Employee
Ergotron Employee

Re: Technical Specs

Postby steveA » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:40 am

More answers...

1. Battery: how long it last, lifetime cycle, is it has Power UPS on it

The battery runtime depends on what is connected (the number of watts the devices use). Without knowing the load it is not possible to determine the exact run-time but it can be estimated. We have 792-watt-hour batteries on the cart so to get the run-time, take the watts the devices use and divide into 792 to get the hours of run-time from the batteries. Then take somewhere between 90% and 75% of the calculated run-time, which factors in a loss in the inverter, a loss which depends on the watts used by the devices. Also if possible, use a power meter instead of the label on the devices to determine watts since the screen and CPU will not be on 100% of the time.

The lifetime cycles of Sealed Lead Acid batteries are about 300 for 50% life. The cart has a sort of a UPS--it is a power system with an inverter to provide the AC voltage, and a charger to charge the on-board Sealed Lead Acid batteries.

2. What is brand model of UPS in these models, and what is connection type is it inline or online?

We use Tripplite. The connection type is such that when plugged into the wall, the AC from the wall outlet provides power to the monitor/CPU as well as charging the batteries in the cart. When the cart is disconnected from wall power, the battery provides power to an inverter which provides AC power to equipment.

6. I need list of references are using these carts specially in USA if possible

You should get in touch with an Ergotron sales representative, who would be happy to share references with you (it doesn't seem appropriate to provide references in an open forum like this). Our products are used by some of the most prominent healthcare facilities in the country, so there is no shortage of potential references.
steveA
Ergotron Employee
Ergotron Employee

Return to Carts