Ergotron desk with granite look?

Ergotron desk with granite look?

Postby smellypants » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:55 pm

We have a desk in our work's lab that has an Ergotron label on it. It has been here long enough for no one to know where we got it. I want one for my house!

It has a large granite looking top, with an overhead hutch, and various shelves.

When looking through the stand-up desks, they only seem to have the grey, walnut, and birch. Is this a desk that Ergotron once made, but no longer does?

I can take a picture if need be!

Thanks,

Kyle
smellypants

Re: Ergotron desk with granite look?

Postby smellypants » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:19 am

Since no one has responded yet...here are some pictures of said desk!

http://imgur.com/a/Ewoqq

As you can see, it is not the standard "sit down/stand up" desk typically offered. It has mounts that are adjusted..almost like shelving one could find in a garage?
smellypants

Postby steveA » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:49 am

Right, that is from our old LO3000 line of products, which were tech-furniture/LAN-rack products. We have long since discontinued serving that market.

The LO3000 product line was picked up by Morrell Industries. It is still being sold: http://workstations.morrellindustries.c ... -furniture. Not sure if they'd have the worksurface you want. And I am not sure if it would work with a WorkFit-D. Those LO3000 surfaces weighed a lot, so you might be reducing the lift capacity of your WF desk if you were to attach one.

I will say this: LO3000 was practically bomb-proof in its construction--you'll have that for a long, long time.
steveA
Ergotron Employee
Ergotron Employee

Postby smellypants » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:19 am

Awesome thanks!

I'm contacting them for more information!
smellypants

Postby AlanCBell » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:20 pm

I've tried to contact Morrell Industries by phone and url mentioned above. They are no longer valid. I'm guessing they went out of business. Does anyone know if someone else picked the LO3000 line of products? We need to have 17 more workstations fabricated to match up with our existing workstations.

Thanks,

Alan
AlanCBell

Return to Workstations