Workfit- S won't go all the way down

Re: Workfit- S won't go all the way down

Postby wildlifeanna » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:07 pm

I had this same issue and now, and was super excite when I was able to get it to adjust down. Unfortunately, nowmy workstation won't adjust up. It will only remain in the down position. I tried adjusting the tension bolt but it's not getting tighter (or looser). When I look in the little hole with a flashlight it appears that something plastic has cracked and the nut the tension bolt connects with is moving with the bolt, thus no ability to adjust either way. Is my station DOA? Do I need to get a new one?
wildlifeanna

Postby esanchez » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:50 am

Based on what you describe, it appears that your WorkFit-S has broken. At this point I would encourage you to contact our Customer Care Department at 1-800-888-8458 and file a warranty claim. It is possible your unit is still under warranty. Please have your serial number handy when you call. Here is a document that shows the location of the serial number (go to page 8) http://www.ergotron.com/Portals/0/literature/guidelines/id-label-locations.pdf .
esanchez
Ergotron Employee
Ergotron Employee

Postby arunp1990 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:43 am

I am not able to push my workstation all the way down, and it stops around 5 inches above. It is similar to the problem specified in the following links:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=284
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=249#p633

I tried the suggestion of pushing it down, but it did not fix the problem. Can you please guide me to the ergotron service centre in India, to fix this problem?

Model: Ergotron Workfit S Single LD Sit-stand Workstation 33-342-200
arunp1990

Postby andyson » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:49 pm

Thanks is there a UK number at all?

คาสิโน
andyson

Previous

Return to Workstations