Workfit-S range of motion

Workfit-S range of motion

Postby JeanB » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:57 pm

I have the Workfit-S Dual, and apparently it should have a 20-inch range of motion from the lowest to the highest setting. I'm only getting a 16-inch difference. I find that the keyboard tray is too low for me at the highest setting, so I'm hoping to be able to get that extra 4-inches somehow. What kind of adjustment do I need to do in order to get the full range of motion?
JeanB

Re: Workfit-S range of motion

Postby JeanB » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:02 pm

...just to add, I did the "reset" as was suggested in another post (pushing down on the column) - this did give me an extra inch lower did not affect the highest position, but I'm still only getting 17-inches of a range.
JeanB

Re: Workfit-S range of motion

Postby ErgoJustin » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:23 am

Hi JeanB,

Are you using the WorkFit-S Dual in an office cubicle/setting, or at home? If you're using this at work, you might be able to ask your facilities/maintenance department to see if there's a way to raise the desk that you have it mounted on an inch or two, which would give you a bit more height. Another idea is to try "resetting" it again & push down on the unit with a bit more force to see if it gives you any more range. The last suggestion, although it may not be the best, is place something beneath the desk which will give the WorkFit-S Dual more height.

Best regards,
Justin
ErgoJustin

Return to Workstations