Workfit-T

Workfit-T

Postby carin » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:26 pm

I just got the Workfit-T workstation, and have a 27" imac which is well under the maximum weight for this lift.

The desk is VERY difficult to lift. I am in fairly good shape, and cannot lift to the standing position by myself. I have to get my son to help me lift it, and don't want to have to bother him throughout the workday.

Are there any adjustments that can be made?
I hate to think of what the cost would be to ship it back to the company where I purchased it from.
carin

Re: Workfit-T

Postby ErgoJustin » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:28 pm

Hello carin,

Just to understand - do you only have the 27" imac on it? Or if not, what else do you have on it and the total weight?

Thanks,
Justin
ErgoJustin

Postby carin » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:47 pm

Yes. That is the only thing on it other than my keyboard. The imac weighs 21 lbs.

I have looked at the videos on your site, and even with a imac on top, it looks effortless. Mine is VERY hard to lift to the highest level - which I need since I'm 5'9". The front base actually comes off the table. I would love to send you a video to see what it takes to try to lift it myself.
carin

Postby eRgoNomicsG » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:02 pm

Does is raise up when it is empty (nothing on it)? Without anything on it the raise up is extremely fast, if you are not experiencing that make sure there is nothing wrapped around it or stuck in it. My opinions.
eRgoNomicsG

Postby oosakatama » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:01 am

oosakatama

Return to Workstations