What are these pieces for?

What are these pieces for?

Postby bayman » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:19 am

I bought my Workfit-S from Craigslist and I already have it setup working fine but I'm not sure what these two remaining pieces are for?

It looks like a keyboard tray, but I already have one installed and screwed on?

What about the smaller piece?

Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:10 am

Re: What are these pieces for?

Postby ErgoDave » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:16 pm

Hello bayman,

You are correct about the large plastic tray being a keyboard tray. The original owner likely purchased the base model WorkFit-S that came with that plastic keyboard tray you took a picture of. We sold separately an accessory large keyboard tray made of phenolic that I suspect they had also ordered and provided to you when they sold it.

The small piece you show in the picture is not part of the WorkFit-S nor does it even look like an Ergotron component part.

Hope you enjoy your WorkFit-S.

Kind regards,
Ergotron Employee
Ergotron Employee
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:19 am

Return to Workstations

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest