Ergotron LearnFit/Standing Desk Discussion

For new ideas or enhancements to existing products.

Ergotron LearnFit/Standing Desk Discussion

Postby ErgoBobert » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:49 pm

Do you have an Ergotron LearnFit Standing Adjustable Desk? Have you ever used one? Are you thinking of using standing desks in your classroom, or are you already doing so? Let us know your thoughts, Share your questions, comments and experiences with us for other fellow educators. We'd love to hear from you!
ErgoBobert
Ergotron Employee
Ergotron Employee

Re: Ergotron LearnFit/Standing Desk Discussion

Postby chachafance » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:22 pm

I have the WorkFit-T, Sit-Stand Desktop Workstation and I love it! It allows me to get more standing into my daily routine. I work from home and spend most of my time sitting. However, with this I can alternate between sitting and standing as much as I'd like. It's super easy to switch between the two and the desktop workstation is really easy to move up and down, as well (it glides smoothly). There is plenty of room for little odds and ends and the optional monitor mount is very handy.

I do find that a lower desk is better with this setup, though, because when sitting the keyboard and monitor is just a tad bit too high for me (I'm short). I've gotten used to it now and I even got a little booster cushion for my chair so that I'm sitting a little higher. My desk has a pull out drawer for the keyboard and mouse, which I had gotten accustomed too. I still do prefer the lower drawer for my keyboard and mouse, but I think if I just get a lower sitting desk (so that the keyboard shelf on the desktop workstation is lower) I'll be fine with that.
Attachments
desk set up.jpg
My original set up.
chachafance

Postby eRgoNomicsG » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:58 pm

In reply to chacha. My experience is the same thing. I am shorter and prefer to have my feet on the ground. With the Workfit T on top of our standard height desks I found I needed to raise my seat and sit on something to be at a proper height. That put me uncomfortably in the air so I have a standard desk set up with an under table keyboard tray and vary my day.
eRgoNomicsG

Postby fumiyaru » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:57 pm

I wanna have one but i am tall. Do you think its suitable for me?

----------------------------------------------
Learn to live คาสิโนออนไลน์
fumiyaru

Postby ErgoAdam » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:40 pm

It depends on how tall you are, of course, but the WorkFit-T provides up to 15" (38cm) of adjustable lift. Generally speaking, if you're comfortable using your computer while seated at your current desk, you should be comfortable standing while using your computer on the WorkFit-T.

Details & tech specs: http://www.ergotron.com/ProductsDetails ... fault.aspx

Let us know if you have any other questions!
Adam Best
Social Media Manager
Ergotron

Follow us for the latest news: http://www.ergotron.com/tabid/801/language/en-US/default.aspx
ErgoAdam
Ergotron Employee
Ergotron Employee

Return to Ideas and Feedback